Introduction to University
Founded in 1958, DPU is one of the oldest institutes of light industry in China. DPU's campus covers 470,000 square meters. It is home to 13,000 undergraduate students and 1,800 graduate students. More than 500 international students study here annually. As a multidisciplinary university, DPU offers degree courses in a range of subject areas including engineering, science, art, management, business, and the liberal arts.
As an internationalized university, DPU offers international opportunities to students. DPU has links with 100 universities and other partners in 30 countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and South Korea. DPU welcomes students from many different countries such as France, Italy, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Russia, Mongolia, Sweden, and Thailand. Everyone receives a warm welcome when they join the diverse university community.
- Prestigious programs and outstanding teaching faculties
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable, secure, and comfortable accommodation
- Internationalized and vibrant community
- Opportunities of international exchange programs
- Extraordinary experience and diverse events